I. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
These rules of procedure shall specify:
- data identifying a real estate agent running a business and at the same time running a website at the address https://www.astons.pl,
- the principle of free of charge use by users of the www.astons.pl service, under which ASTONS Nieruchomosci agency provides information on the broadly understood subject of real estate,
- rules for processing personal data of service users of https://www.astons.pl,
- rules for sending commercial information,
- rules of using cookies within the service https://www.astons.pl.
Please read these regulations carefully before using our service.
The terms used in these Regulations shall mean:
ASTONS Nieruchomosci - Astons Nieruchomości sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, address: os. B. Śmiałego 2C, 60-682 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000766218, NIP number: 9721297779, REGON number: 382283743.
User - a person using the service resources https://www.astons.pl to the extent provided for in these Regulations;
Service - ASTONS Nieruchomości thematic service, dedicated to the broadly understood real estate issues (www.astons.pl);
Service resources - materials made available as part of the Service, on the terms and within the scope specified in these Regulations, including in particular information, announcements, articles and contact forms;
Service operator - ASTONS real estate office;
General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
III. REAL ESTATE AGENT.
The real estate agent and at the same time the owner of the Service and the Service Resources, as well as the Service Operator is:
Astons Nieruchomości sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, address: os. B. Śmiałego 2C, 60-682 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000766218, initial capital: PLN 5,000.-, NIP number: 9721297779, REGON number: 382283743.
IV. RULES OF USERS' ACCESS TO SERVICE RESOURCES.
1. The obligations of the ASTONS Real Estate Agency.
Access to the Service resources does not depend on the fulfilment of any formalities by the User, in particular the access does not require the User to register in the Website system. ASTONS Real Estate Agency provides Users with free access to the Service resources for an indefinite period of time.
2. The User's obligations.
a) The User is obliged to use the Service in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and good manners.
b) The User is entitled to use the Service Resources exclusively for his own personal use. This means, in particular, that with respect to all materials and data contained in the Service Resources, both those protected by copyright law and those not so protected, it is not allowed to use the above materials and data for the purpose of conducting commercial activities by the User.
V. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES.
1) ASTONS Real Estate Agency declares that the materials and information constituting the Service Resources are collected and edited with due diligence, however, the information presented does not in any way constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. The presented real estate plans in the advertisements and possible visualizations are only indicative and illustrative. ASTONS Real Estate Agency is not responsible for the User's decisions made on the basis of any information obtained as a result of using the Service Resources.
The User is fully responsible to third parties for the content of both the information provided by him and the texts posted in the Service.
The Real Estate Agency shall not be liable for the consequences of faulty operation of telecommunication lines and damage caused by them, or for cases of unavailability of Service Resources occurring in connection with the failure of the telecommunication system.
VI. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS' AND COMMERCIAL INFORMATION.
1) On the basis of the User's consent, expressed by checking the appropriate box on the form on the www.astons.pl website, the User's personal data in the form of: first name, e-mail address and telephone number (and other personal data, if they are provided by the User on his/her initiative in the description in the form of: surname, land and mortgage register number, address) will be processed by ASTONS real estate agency:
a) to the extent necessary to offer products and services, including entities cooperating with ASTONS Real Estate Office in connection with the real estate agency provided by ASTONS Real Estate Agency pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Regulation,
b) for the purpose of sending commercial information, in accordance with Article 10 paragraph 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended).
The User, by checking or not checking an appropriate box in the form in the www.astons.pl service, may consent or refuse to receive commercial information by electronic means of communication, in accordance with Article 10 paragraph 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended). If the User has agreed to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication, he has the right to revoke this consent at any time. The right to revoke the consent to receive commercial information is exercised by sending an appropriate request from the e-mail address to ASTONS real estate office (email@example.com).
In the case of the consent referred to above, commercial information may be sent (in accordance with Article 10 paragraph 2 of the above Act on the provision of services by electronic means of electronic communication or using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems in order to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding a real estate agency contract - pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1(b) of the GDPR Regulation.
4. The administrator of the personal data provided by the User is:
Astons Nieruchomości sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, address: os. B. Śmiałego 2C, 60-682 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000766218, NIP number: 9721297779, REGON number: 382283743 (hereinafter: "The Administrator").
5. Contact Us with the Administrator is possible:
(a) in writing at the address: Astons Nieruchomości sp. z o.o., os. B. Śmiałego 2C, 60-682 Poznań.
(b) by telephone at a telephone number: 604-380-020.
(c) in electronic form at an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The data will be stored until the Administrator is informed about the User's withdrawal from the intention to conclude an agency agreement.
The collected data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, which cooperate with the Administrator in concluding agency agreements.
The User has the right to demand from the Administrator access to personal data concerning the User, the right to rectify such data, the right to delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object.
9. The consent to the processing of personal data referred to in paragraph 1 can be withdrawn by the User at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent. This results from the standard of Article 7(3) of the GDPR Regulation. Withdrawal of consent is possible in written, telephone or electronic form by contacting the Administrator.
10. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR Regulation. The supervisory body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Correspondence with the authority is possible at the address: 2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw.
11. if the User wishes to subscribe to electronic and free newsletters issued by www.astons.pl, the User shall provide an e-mail address in the appropriate form, which should meet the conditions described below. This field is obligatory. The data obtained in the above way are added to the e-mailing list. The e-mail address is necessary in order to be able to send the User the newsletter ordered by him/her. The newsletter is only a service proposal. https://www.astons.pl. Serwis https://www.astons.pl oraz biuro nieruchomości ASTONS nie odpowiadają za jego funkcjonalność, poprawne działanie ani nie ponoszą odpowiedzialności, o której mowa w części IV niniejszego Regulaminu. W każdym czasie Użytkownicy, którzy zamówili newsletter mają możliwość zrezygnowania z jego otrzymywania.
12 The e-mail address provided by the User in the newsletter or in the chat displayed in the offline mode should absolutely be in a form which does not enable the User's identification, i.e. in a form in which it is not possible to identify the User directly or indirectly from the name contained in the given e-mail address (e.g. the e-mail should not contain the User's name).
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies and IP addresses.
2. IP addresses collected on the basis of the analysis of access logs are used for technical purposes, related only to the moderation of requests from contact forms and administration of the server of our Service.
3. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
4. The Party placing on the final device of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
5 Cookies may be used for the purpose of:
(a) adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Service User's device and to display the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs, accordingly;
(b) to produce statistics that help to understand how Service users use the websites, thus improving their structure and content.
6. Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: "session" cookies and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User' s logging out.
7. The following types of cookies may be used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) Cookies for security purposes, e.g. used for detecting authentication fraud within the Service;
c) "performance" cookies, which enable the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites;
d) "functional" cookies, which enable "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalising the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
e) 'advertising' cookies, which make it possible to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
8. In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies in your terminal device. Users of the Service can make at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
10. Cookies placed in the final device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
11. For more information on cookies, see the "Help" section of your browser menu.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS.
1. In the event of a change in the Regulations, it will be made available to the Users by placing on the website https://www.astons.pl.
2. Neither Party may transfer to a third party the rights under these Regulations without the written consent of the other Party.
3. Any comments, remarks and questions concerning the operation of the Service can be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. Complaints about the Service should be reported via e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on the outcome of the complaint procedure is communicated to the interested parties via e-mail within 14 days from the explanation of the event by the ASTONS real estate office. The complaint procedure should not last longer than 2 months, counting from the date of the complaint.